Most of us know of Bangalore as the ‘tech hub’ of the country or simply the state capital of Karnataka. However, there isso much more to this technically advanced and economically progressive cosmopolitan city, the nightlife, the parks and most of all, the benevolent people here.
If you are looking forward to getting a break from the daily chores and spending the weekend in the middle of serene beauty with world-class hospitality and cuisines, then Bangalore awaits you! Even if you are in the northern part of the country, you have multiple options for Delhi to Bangalore flight which are quite affordable and offer good service. Once you land, you can easily explore the city’s beauty by availing Bangalore cab service.
When in Bangalore, do not miss a trip to these places in Bangalore –
- Lal Bagh Botanical Garden: Internationally recognized centre for botanical artwork, as well as scientific study and conservation of plants, the garden is no less than a paradise for all plant lovers and botany photographers. It is home to a gigantic aquarium with fish species from around the world and also a thirst-quenching view of a lake. Located in the heart of the city, LalBagh comprises of nearly 1,854 species of plants and is most visited during an annual flower show held in a glass house inside the premises.
- Bangalore Palace: Once you step into this ornate palace, you will be mesmerized and falling short of justifications to give for not having visited earlier! In 1887, it was built in Tudor style by the then Mysore Maharaja, Chamrajendra Wadiyar. The entire place reflects a European architecture vibe, but you sneak in some glimpses of ancient Indian culture when you look closely. The ballroom, Durbaar hall, spiritual staircase, paintings, chandeliers and trophy displays – all keeps you enchanted and gives you insights into the lifestyle and culture of the then royalty.
- Nandi Temple: A temple exclusively for the worship of a devotee – India is vivid! Nandi bull is essentially the gate-guardian and an ardent devotee of Hindu deity Lord Shiva. Its idol isplaced on a plinth in the temple shrine which has blackened because of the repeated rubbing by charcoal and oil. The idol made up of stone is repeatedly immersed with butter layers. Besides Nandi resides a statue of Hindu god Ganesh, who is the mythological son of LordShiva.
- Cubbon Park: Cubbon or Sri Chamarajendra Park is a landmark ‘lung’ spot of Bangalore. It boasts a wide range of flora and fauna plantations along with various exquisite and beautifully designed buildings and idols of well-known personages.
- Vidhana Soudha: You can visit the state legislature in Karnataka which is built in Neo-Dravidian style in Mysore. The popular building reflects the style of Indo-Saracenic and Dravidian architectural methods. The local public is permitted to cherish the beauty of the placefrom a distance, but it’s all worth it.
What are you still waiting for? Book your Delhi to Bangalore flight today and get ready to enjoy the beauty of the city.